By Lex Li
This article describes the technical details on the code base.
In this article:
The configuration file
AppVeyor.yml shows the basic information on how to
compile the code base,
- Use Visual Studio 2013 image.
dist.release.batto create release build.
The artifacts are the installers for testing.
You might set up a local development environment to match AppVeyor’s Visual Studio 2013 image.
- A Visual Studio release (VS2013 and above recommanded) to work on the C# projects.
- A Visual Studio release (VS2013 and above recommended) to build the installer projects.
- Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5.
The C# projects are the core assemblies to extend IIS Manager functionality,
- Server is the extension server which provides access to PHP configuration.
- Client is the extension client which implements UI elements in IIS Manager.
- PowerShell provides PowerShell snapin support.
- Setup Helper is a custom action for installation.
The installer project uses WiX toolset. To work on it, the following dependencies must be installed,
- WiX Toolset (3.11.1 and above)
- WiX Toolset Visual Studio Extension (if you use Visual Studio)